1.16.2014

It Doesnt Always Have to be Homemade


I am sure you are wondering why I am sharing a post with a boxed item instead of homemade muffins. As a very busy mom that is always on the go with work and school activates, I wanted to share a box mix that we really enjoyed. Its the Betty Crocker Cinnamon Streusel muffins and they are really yummy.


This as a reminder that your family will still be pleased with a baked item from the box that you make with love and serve on a pretty platter! The kitchen is still filled with the scent of fresh baked goodies. These were gone within minutes of coming out of the oven . I have never had someone tell me they didn't taste like cut them short of a home baked muffin. They just ran to grab one and enjoyed. Afterwards I always get a very sweet hug and thank you!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...