1.03.2014

Five Things Friday Link Up


Five Things Friday!


I'm looking forward to taking part in this link up on Friday's. I have seen other peoples post each week but this is my first time to join.

-One-

I am loving the puffer vest from Old Navy. I think they still have a few left in stores but not online so I would rush out and get one! See my post on them here.

-Two-

I found a new scarf line on Amazon that I love. Its from Libby Sue and they are so light weight and soft. I believe I have picked up three so far because I love that its not heavy on my neck or itchy!

-Three-

My daughter Dallas is headed back to college after an awesome time home for the holidays. I'm so sad to see her go back.



-Four-

I am back to running and working out! Most importantly I am looking forward to it!!


-Five-

I had such an amazing Christmas with my family! I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year!


That was fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...