12.08.2013

Dinner for One of Our Nights on the Carnival Sunshine Cruise Ship



We had a slow easy day around the ship on the 3rd day so really no pictures to share except for dinner. Here we are on our way to the dining rom.



This is one of my favorite dresses for a cruise. It has a great flow and lets you eat what you want! I picked it up on our Market trip in Atlanta this year.


My sweet dinner date. This night it was just Eddie and I because Trey was having fun with the Camp Carnival group.


This was the only night we ate without him because we really wanted to be together and have dinner each night.


Eddie and I had the same item for dinner from the salad, entrée, and dessert.


This was a seafood dish with shrimp, clams, and scallops. I thought it was good but Eddie didn't love the sauce. It wasn't something I would want a lot of but it was good.


This was my dessert which was an Italian cream cake and it was very good along with a side of orange sherbet.



Eddie had the same but instead of orange sherbet he had butter pecan ice cream. That's another tip to remember is you can order multiple items from the menu. If you cant decide pick both!



Then we ended the night with our fun animal that was back in the room waiting for us!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...