10.21.2013

Dallas Came Home From College For Her First Visit


We had such an amazing weekend because Dallas came home for her first visit since August! It was a short visit but I took in every minute!

Trey and I hit the road late Friday evening after work to pick her up. I love traveling with my family!


Hitting the road for our trip! Here we go!


We stopped by the Shrimp Basket for dinner and I have to say it was just ok.  I really should have stayed with a healthier choice but fried shrimp sounded great at the time.


Gumbo had a dark taste, not my favorite.


Fried shrimp and fried okra. I think I should have stuck with grilled shrimp and maybe a vegetable.  



After dinner snap shot and we are back to our road trip!


We were so happy to see her!!! We ran in to pick her up and were back on the road for another 4 hours! It was a long night with an 8 hour total trip and we made it in about  midnight!


Trey made himself right at home!


I love this photo because as Dallas needed to bring her bags to the car, Trey told her to carry his Ipad and he would carry them. Such a gentleman!




They did such a great job decorating the dorms for Halloween. Really puts you in the festive mood!



We did a little shopping but I had to share this tunic. It is the most comfortable top and Target has it on sale this week! I love pairing it with leggings and boots. Really cute and comfy!


Of course Trey found the way he wants me to wear it! He said I look like a priest with the collar pulled up!



The weekend was so much fun because we ordered pizza and watched movies! A short weekend we had the best time! If you have kids I must share my advice that you should take in every single minute because it is just so special!

We miss you already Dallas!!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...