American Heart 3 Mile Walk Weekend


Trey and I went to support my company I work for and attended the American Heart 3 Mile Walk this past weekend. Trey wanted to take off running every step of the way! We are starting what should have been our 16 week half marathon training but will now be 14 week training plan. This reminds me of my family.....



Luckily my family really wants to run a half marathon and there is no push coming from me. Actually they are motivating me to want to run another. We will be running January 12th.

It was fun to start our training off with a walk that was for a good cause. The weather was not good at all which is why we look like we ran it but it was really just the ran!



Team group photo!


Great crowd to support this cause.

Just before taking off!




We finished just in time before it really started raining! Then we were off to the gym to get our weight workout in.


Trey talked me into doing the pull up machine which is very hard by the way!




Trey did an awesome job and makes the best work out buddy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...