9.03.2013

Initial Wood Wall Hanger


This is such an easy project and I had to share because it turned out so cute. There are several vendors on Etsy that you can purchase your wood initials from and turn around time is about two weeks. I think this one cost about 30.00 plus shipping.

So to start............




I went with spray paint which made it so much easier to get into all the corners. As you can see below I just laid out a large black trash bag and started spraying.



I found that it dried very fast but to be safe I gave it over night to sit up.


Here is the finished product. I love how it turned out and at many craft stores you can find the burlap on sale for a large roll. Such a cute and easy weekend project!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...