8.05.2013

Special Sunday Before Heading off to College


This past Sunday church service was very special to me since Dallas will be heading off to college this Tuesday. We were all able to attend church and then had a wonderful lunch after. The weather was perfect. It was such a nice break from all the packing.

Philippians 4:13
                                        I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.


Psalm 16:11
God will show me the path of life.

Psalm 37:23
My steps are ordered by the Lord.

I am so excited for her as God opens the door for her to this next chapter of her life.

Yes there will be many upcoming photos as we put her dorm room together, move in day, and Greek life!!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...