7.08.2013

John Frieda Blonde Hair Spray Tip


I am giving a secret away.............I have found the perfect way to make my blonde highlights last longer. I spray this on my roots each morning just before I blow dry my hair because the heat helps to activate it. I find that over time it gives me the look I am trying to achieve which helps extend the life of my highlights.



I love the natural looking results and it really blends in great with my highlights. I would highly recommend it but as with any product I would test it on your hair by using the same hidden spot for a few days to make sure you have good results. Its not a product that I spray on and see results right after. Its something I use and over time I get a natural look which is what you want with this type of product.


A secret worth sharing!!!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Like

https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrserica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...