6.24.2013

Looking to Loose 10 Pounds


Just a very quick tip!!!

I was reading an article today that really grabbed my attention. Instead of looking at loosing 10 pounds as this big task, just commit to the next 10 weeks to loose 1 pound a week. I can easily do this!!!




There are so many small things you can do to help reach this.
  • Walk/run an extra mile during your daily activity.
  • Switch a snack to a healthier choice
  • Eat meals on a smaller plate
  • Don't go back for 2nds
  • Drink more water
  • Lay off the soda drinks because they cause bloating

There are so many more things I could add to this list but this just helps get you started. One pound a week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is so easy!! The biggest change is not saying I will start tomorrow. Here's to starting today!!!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...