6.03.2013

Graduation Dinner 2013

So hard to believe we are at that special day........................graduation!!


Dallas and I just came back from our cruise and I cant wait to share all of the details. Before that post I had to share the graduation dinner photos. After graduation the seniors stay for a dinner and grad party where the parents volunteer with different duties. I signed up to help serve dinner.




The tables were decorated and looked great! Perfect setting for the dinner. I was so happy to get to see everyone at dinner after such an important event in their life.


The kids were able to watch a video of photos from all the years past. I loved hearing them laugh and watch the memories played back.


Last time to see the school bull dog mascot.

Dallas looked amazing and I was so happy to get to share this special night with her.


The food was great.



Very special night.




During the night prizes were given out and Dallas won a basket full of amazing items but the one item that stuck out was her new Tory Burch clutch!!

I know her future is full of many blessings!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...