6.08.2013

Day Two of our Girls Cruise


I will always get an inside cabin room because it really cut down on the movement and I never felt sick. The room worked out just fine for us and I will be requesting the first floor. When we booked the cruise this was the last room but it turned out to be perfect!

Guess which side is mine..........................!

The guys would love the sports bar.

We watched many shows in the theater.

We loved have a burrito the first day on the ship.

I loved that anytime our room needed service we just hung our sign on the door. They took such great care of us.

They did a great job supporting memorial day.

If these stairs could tell the stories of this ship!

I loved Guy's Burger Joint. The best burger I have ever had.

This is the dining room we had tea in every sea day at 3:30.

We had breakfast in the dining room every morning instead of the outside buffet. We loved dressing up for it and the days we were on sea they had a comedy show during brunch.




Our view!!!



I ordered French toast this morning and thought it would just be small pieces. It came out almost as big as the plate.

I also had a ham and cheese omelet but could only take a few bites from.





Trying to grab photos as we were traveling to our first stop but it was very windy so we did the best we could. The water was just amazing.




On our way back to the room after a great comedy brunch.



We sat by the pool and as you can see everyone else had the same idea!




After pool time we went to have fun with the Family Hasbro Game show.

Dallas and Lauren. (Her future college roommate)

This was one of my favorite times on the ship. We had tea time each day we were at sea at 3:30.


This chocolate cake was the best I have ever tasted!

I miss tea time at 3:30 and chocolate cake!!!

We had a great 2nd day of activities on our cruise!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...