5.04.2013

Sausage Cresecent Casserole


I recently posted a staff breakfast I put together and I had several people request my recipe so here it is! I don't know of anything that is easier to make.

You will need one pack of sausage.
I pack of cream cheese.

Two packs of crescent rolls.


You will cook your sausage until complete cooked. Turn off the stove and drain any grease. Quickly put the sausage back in the pan and on the stove but do not turn back on. The pan and meat will still be warm so you will cut the cream cheese in squares and place in pan. Stir until the cream cheese melts and is mixed well.

Lay the first can of crescent rolls in the bottom of a well sprayed 13 x 9 dish so it looks like one sheet of dough. Spread the mixture over the dough. Then lay the 2nd can over the mixture. Bake at 350 until dough is golden.




You can dress up any breakfast by making fresh chocolate dipped strawberries. Just melt chocolates over a double pot and dip! This will dress up and personalize any meal or event.



Here is a video look at the steps you will take when making this dish! Enjoy! 



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...