4.26.2013

Taking a Business Trip With Unplanned Snow


I had a great opportunity to take a business trip to Minneapolis this week and I was so excited that snow was in the plan. Look at these temperatures! I know for some of you this is your everyday but for me....it was so exciting!



Dallas and I had to go out and find some good layers. The one good thing is during this season in my city there were great sales on cooler weather items!! The secret is putting on layers so you can shed as you need.



My flight left very early and I always see the love in the little things my family does for me. How about getting up at 5:00 in the morning to bring me to the airport. He looks a little sleepy while I am doing my ticket check in, but he did not want to miss it for the world!


A little more awake as we were getting my luggage together and the sun was starting to come up!



Time to load up and over all my I was not nervous!



I was so excited to get a window seat and it made flying so much smoother for me. To be able to see the ground and my surroundings really helped!


 I can tell the economy is getting better because not only did we receive a drink they also gave two packets of nuts and cookies! Last time I took this trip I only received a drink. Great sign that we are moving in the right direction!!!


I love this message that Trey sent me. He really thinks he saw me in the sky when he went back home and was walking the dog. He told me later he was waiving as big as he could so I would see him.....I just had to go along with him and tell him I saw him. I know ....I know....but it just made him light up with a smile!


Of course to be in the clouds is just such an amazing view and I love it!



Always pack your own snack just in case because when you get to the airport things can be so expensive. I love these little bars.


I cant wait to share more trip photos with you tomorrow!! I had such a great time and learned so much. Had to the chance to see my Leadership partners again and really enjoyed the week with them!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...