3.23.2013

Weekly Weight Watchers Tip


I thought I would share a Weight Watchers Tip that works for me when going out to eat. I find this is the one area that can really add on calories and weight if you are not careful.


  • I look on the menu for fresh vegetables that I can substitute a naughty side for. If I order a burger I might look for fresh steamed broccoli instead of fries.

  • I try to always order a side salad and fill up on that first. Then it is much easier to pack up half of my dish and take home for dinner or lunch the next day.

  • If I don't find what I am looking for on the menu I ask the server. I am surprised how many times something can be made for me that is not on the menu. So many times they are happy to put something together and at no extra charge.

  • Check to see how the item is prepared. Is it sauteed in a stick of butter? Very important facts to know.

I hope this helps!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Like

https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrserica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...