3.11.2013

Getting Close to Having a New Guest Bedroom


In my previous post you saw that I have a new hobby with giving furniture a new life. I am also redecorating my guest bedroom and I wanted to share the actual photo that inspired me. My walls will have a light teal tent to them but everything else is very close. I will be painting this weekend so by next week I hope to share with you!




I went shopping and found lots of ideas for pieces to use in the room. Here are a few items that I liked but didn't go with:




I am looking for accent pieces for my new desk. Thought these were unique but just not the right ones.

These were also so pretty and I can only imagine how pretty they would be with a candle in them.

I might actually go back and pick these up:



Then I wanted the perfect lamp. A few I started looking at are:




The one I went with is below. Matches my new colors perfectly! A great Target find.



I am in need of the perfect something to go over my guest bed. I saw a few items below but they just were not what I had in mind.




Then I found this mirror.....I love all $200.00 of it! Yes, $200.00!! The good thing is Hobby Lobby puts their items 1/2 off all the time. I just need to really think about how much I love it! It really is a statement piece.


I picked up two other items that look perfect on the night stand and the desk.



I found the white bedding in Pottery Barn magazine but it was pretty expensive so when I found the exact item in Target I made a very quick purchase!



As you can see I am on my way to putting together a new guest bedroom like my finds on Pinterest! I found my antique desk this weekend that will be given a new life and now I need to find the perfect desk chair!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Like

https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrserica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...