Homemade Granola That Fits With Weight Watchers



I have found a recipe that is perfect to put on my yogurt or just eat right out of the bowl! When you are craving sweet and salty this is your go to item! From everything I calculated it is about 4 points for 1/2 cup. I love this recipe!!!


2 1/2 c Old Fashioned oats
2 tbs melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 c baking stevia
1/4 c honey
1/8 egg whites from carton
1 tsp salt
1/2 c toasted coconut flakes
1/4 c mini chocolate chips
1/4 c white chocolate chips
1/4 c peanut butter chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Parchment paper really is key for this recipe to work.

Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl, (except for the coconut and chocolate chips) and stir until everything is well combined. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and stir to break granola apart. Add coconut. Return to the oven for another 15-20 minutes, or until granola is crisp.

Let cool and add chocolate chips. Store in an air-tight container for up to 7 days.



As you can see I lay everything out on parchment paper and bake for the first 15 minutes.


I keep all of my goodies in a baking container ready to go. Once it cools I add my mixture. I do not let mine cool all the way because I like to have the chocolate melt just a little bit.


It stores perfect and I just grab some as I need or want it!




This is so worth trying and keeping on hand!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...