One of the best easiest Stromboli sandwiches you will eat!
1 can of pizza dough
8-10 slices ham
8-10 slices salami
8-10 slices pepperoni
6 slices provolone cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella shredded cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon oregano
marinara sauce to dip
I don't know if you are like me but on Sunday afternoons I am rushing in from church and trying to get out the door to a basketball game and then track practice. This past weekend I made a new sandwich that only took me 5 minutes to throw together and then 15 minutes to bake! So much better than fast food.
Most days you don't get the chance to change clothes, you just move from one step to the other! Here is where you start. Unroll your dough and start laying our your items.
Lay your dough out as thin as you can roll it.
Layer your meat and cheese
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Slice the edges so you can fold over each other.
Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and olive oil
Cut and serve with sauce. Yummy!
- Preheat oven to 385ºF
- Roll out a pizza dough to form a thin rectangular crust, and place the crust on a baking pan lined.
- Layer slices of ham, salami, and pepperoni as a single row in the center of crust. Layer cheeses over meats.
- Take a knife, cut either sides of crust next to the meat & cheese filling to make several 1" wide strips. Fold-in the each end part of the crust toward the filling. Using one strip at a time criss-cross each strip to cover the filling.
- Sprinkle olive oil over the crust and sprinkle oregano.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust turns golden brown.
- Cool down a little and slice
- Serve hot with warm marinara sauce to dip in.
I hope you enjoy!!!