30 Day Biggest Loser Challenge Starts TODAY


I am taking part in a challenge at my fitness center and it starts today. Here's how it works:

I have 30 days to complete 28 classes. I must complete:

4 Step Classes
4 Combat Classes
4 Pump Classes
4 Spin Classes
4 Attack Classes
4 Yoga Classes
4 Classes of my choice

Then the person with the highest % of weight loss wins first place.
The highest % of fat loss.
Then a drawing for everyone that attended all 28 classes.

I have been weighed in and body fat % taken.




I have two classes under my belt so far. RPM Cycle class which I love! The room is complete black with black lights and loud music.



Then yoga which I also love. It takes stress off of me after a long week.



Here's to the next 30 days and hopefully weight loss!!! To kick it off I also went back to being blonde!




Have an awesome weekend!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...