1.27.2013

Work Out Schedule and Meal Plan for Jan 28th- Feb 3rd


Last week was my first post on planning my weekly workout schedule and meal plan and I must say it was a success. There was only one small change were I didn't follow the meal plan because I was just so tired. Now I know that towards the end of the week I will have more crock pot style meals. So here we go for this week!

Work Out Schedule

Monday
Body Pump Fitness Class 60 minutes

Tuesday
Thighs/Butt Class for 30 minutes
Then RPM Bike class for 60 minutes

Wednesday
Body Combat 60 minutes

Thursday
Out door 5k Run

Friday
Cynergy Yoga Class 60 minutes

Saturday
Out Door 5K run

Sunday
OFF



Menu Plan
As I make these recipes and like them I will add links so you can also have a copy of the recipe.

Monday
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Corn on the cob

Tuesday
New York Strip Steak
Sweet potato bites
Vegetables.

Wednesday
Crock pot Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Side salad

Thursday
Worlds best chicken recipe? (We will see)
Rice
Vegetables

Friday
Out to dinner

Saturday
Homemade Lasagna
side salad
vegetables

Sunday
Pretzel Crusted Chicken
Baked potatoes
vegetables

Do you find that planning your meals and workout schedule is helpful for you to stay on track?

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...