1.02.2013

I Hit 500 Miles And A Little New Years Recap!


I am thrilled because I hit 500 miles on New Years Eve!!!! In 2011 I completed about 150 so this was a huge improvement. Remember I only started running in 2011 so I am thrilled. Here I am to mark
the moment!




Its funny that no matter how tired I am, my first question with a picture is if I look skinny! Dallas and I were laughing so hard over this. I had to share our silliness.


Back to being serious and heading home to start my New Years Eve celebrations!!


Very Proud of my accomplishment!



My first thought was for Eddie, Trey, and I to go out to dinner because Dallas had an event she was attending. I felt like we would eat better if we stayed at home so I planned a delicious scallop dish.


 The dish was amazing but this turned out to be a fail because something with the vibe of New Years I wanted to snack so we made a pizza run to Papa Johns............I know!!! I did stay on track with counting the points and the next morning I was out taking on 5 miles to help make up for it!!!


Dallas looked beautiful for her New Years Party and she had a blast!





We never let a New Years Eve go by without Trey having his sparkling Grape Juice. He loves our very special glasses we serve it in and toast the future!




NEW YEARS DAY!!!

Dallas and I went for a 5 mile run/walk but she did awesome!! Having a running buddy is always fun.


After the traditional cabbage, black eye peas, and Fillet Mignon it was time to take down the tree. This is one of my favorite things that happened during the day. I called Trey down from his Xbox game to hep me and before I could turn around he had ornaments boxed and lights being ripped off. He meant business so he could get back to playing!!!



I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Years. May it be filled with many blessings!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...