1.18.2013

Baked Salmon with Hoisin Sauce


One of my favorite dinners to make is Baked Hoisin Sauce over Salmon. It is so easy and so good. You must give this a try!!

Here is where you start. Get one pound of fresh salmon from your butcher. I then take my baking dish and spray with Pam.  I love these dishes from the QVC. You can bake in them and store items in them. I will make casseroles and freeze them because they come with a lid. Also great for leftovers.



I sprinkle lime juice over it, just enough to cover lightly. I bake at 400 for 10 minutes.

I mix 2 times the amount of hoisin sauce to 1 times the amount of honey. I like a lot of sauce so 4 tsp to 2 tsp of honey. Stir well and then cover and bake again for 10 minutes or until center is not raw.
Do not over cook!!





Very healthy dish!!



These are the two secrets to making this dish so yummy!! I hope you will give this recipe a try. My family loves it!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...