12.20.2012

What I Have Been Eating This Week On Weight Watchers


Welcome to my Blog


My first week was very good! December 10th - December 16th. I get 26  points each day and 46 points extra play points during the week. I don't want to use any of the 46 points. I also do not want to use any of my activity points. Lets see how that works.

On a side note you will see I did have to use some of my 46 points.

You will see items listed and the points beside it.
Mondays schedule:

Breakfast-
1/2 bag Yoplat smoothie - 2 Points
1/2 c Almond Silk Milk- 1 Points
1 tbs Coffee with creamer- 1 Points

Lunch-
Chick fil a sandwich-7 Points
Chick-fil a fruit cup- 0 Pints
Chick-fil a honey mustard- 1 Points

Snacks
13 mini Quaker Rice Cakes -3 Points
Toffee Smart Ones Ice Cream -4 Points
1/4 c Hummus and carrots-1 Points
13 mini Rice Cakes-3 Points

Dinner
Sweet Potato with brown sugar-4 Points
Chicken Breast-3 Points

29 TOTAL POINTS FOR THE DAY. I USED 3 POINTS TO MANY! Remember I get 49 bonus weekly points but I am trying very hard not to use those.

I have to add more fruit and vegetables because almost all are free in points.

Tuesday:

Breakfast
Apple protein waffles-3 Points
syrup 1 Points
coffee and cream 1 Points

Lunch
Sweet potato lefts overs-2 Points
Chicken leftovers-2 Points
1 tbs ranch-2 Points

Snack
Pear- 0 Points
Coffee and cream-1 Points
pudding-2 Points
weight watchers ice cream-3 Points

Dinner-
Chicken Parmesan bake-5 Points
salad-0 Point

TOTAL POINTS FOR DAY-23 AND HAD 3 LEFT OVER. I ALSO EARNED 2 POINTS FOR WALKING BUT I AM NOT USING IT.


Wednesday

Breakfast
syrup- 1 Points
protein waffle-3 Points
coffee and cream- 1 Points

Lunch
Subway -5 Points
Baked chips-3 Points

Snack
cookies-3 Points
Weight watchers cheese stick-1 Points
weight watchers ice cream bar -3 Points
light yogurt-3 Points
Coffee and cream-1 Points

Dinner
Rotisserie chicken- 5 Points
Potato and cheese- 6 Points

TOTAL POINTS FOR THE WAY WAS 34 SO I WENT OVER 8 POINTS. YIKES! IT WAS A SNACKING KIND OF DAY. I AM NOW AT 38 POINTS FOR MY WEEKLY EXTRA 46.

I learned today that I must keep more fruit on me because its 0 points. Also to have more vegetables at meals because they are 0 and will fill me up.

Thursday

Breakfast
yogurt- 2 Points

Lunch- had a business luncheon and had to eat this.
Seafood gumbo- 6 Points
rice-5 Points
sweet tea-5 Points

Dinner
Boneless chicken breast-3 points
baked potato- 4 points

Snacks
rice cakes- 3 Points
cheese stick-1 Points
jello-0 points

TOTAL POINTS FOR TODAY 25 WITH 1 LEFT.


Friday

Breakfast
coffee and creamer 1points
Greek yogurt- 2 points

Lunch
Subway- 5 points
Baked chips- 3 points

Dinner
McDonald Mcrib 13 points
fries 3 points


Snack
Weight watchers ice cream bar 3 points
cheese stick Weight Watchers- 1 points

TODAY I WANTED A CHEAT MEAL AND I DID BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS I ONLY WENT 5 POINTS OVER MY DAILY AND USED 5 OF MY WEEKLY OVERAGE.

Saturday

Breakfast
coffee and creamer 1 points
McDonald's Sausage Patty 1/2- 1 points
(not a good breakfast but was in a hurry to the basketball game)

Lunch
ham, pepperoni, cheese sandwich 10 points
( I used the wrong kind of bread so it was high this time)
20 pretzel sticks- 3 points

Dinner
Smart Ones mini pizzas tray - 7 points

Dessert-
Cake in a cup-2 points
20 pretzel sticks-3 points


TOTAL POINTS USED 31 WITH 5 POINTS COMING OUT OF MY WEEKLY BONUS.

Sunday

Breakfast
mini yogurt-3 points
coffee and creamer- 1 points

Lunch
Kids Wendy's meal-10 points
Was shopping and had to grab something

Dinner
Healthy lasagna-5 points
salad-0 points

snacks
cake in a cup-2 points
ice cream weight watchers-4 points

Activities
Walking/running 4 miles- 11 points

I AM NOT COUNTING MY ACTIVITY POINTS. DAILY POINTS TODAY WERE 25.

I did get away with not counting my activity points but I did have to use some of my 46 extra weekly points and had 25 left. I loss a total of 5.6 pounds for the week and earned my 5 pound sticker!

A few big lessons learned this week, I need more fruit and vegetables. I need to work on cutting down my snacking. I need to add a salad with lunch and dinner. Also Subway and eating out can get expensive fast so I am going to work very hard to pack my lunch!

I purchased a fun new lunch tote that is large enough to carry everything.


Kirkland has them and they are marked $14.99 but when I went to the register it range up on sale for around $10.00. Its such a great size.



I used my large water bottle so you could get a good idea of how much you can get in it! Plus its cheerful and fun which makes you want to pack your lunch!


Whats your favorite item to bring to lunch?

Hope you enjoyed todays post! 


Erica

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...