My Kitchen Table is Ready for Christmas Brunch


As promised here is my kitchen table that is ready for brunch during this Christmas Holiday!


I love my kitchen table. It has 4 chairs and then a bench. I think it gives a warm feeling because my kitchen opens up into my family room.



These are the plates dessert plates from the Neiman Marcus collection that was paired with Target.



Inspired by the brightly colored, elaborately patterned textiles of her signature dresses, Tracy Reese plates add charm. This luxurious set of four ceramic plates is trimmed in 18-karat yellow gold and dishwasher safe. These dessert or salad plates are so pretty that I think I will keep them out as a place setting.


Will you be having Christmas Brunch, Lunch, or Dinner?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...