11.28.2012

Spa Day...Happy Birthday!

Sunday was Eddies birthday so I surprised him with a day at the spa. I purchased the couples package so we could make a day of it. I felt it was the perfect gift because who doesn't love a massage and all the extras that come with it. Jacuzzi, steam room, hot tub, gym, heated pool, quiet lounge, and more!

After running 3 half marathons and a handful of 5k races this year I felt I would enjoy it also. If you haven't done this before you have to! It was amazing and took 5 tons of stress off of me. Eddie had a great time. Here are a few pictures of inside the spa.



Above our photos of the co-ed lounge area. This is where we were able to sit together and we had lunch.


The chandelier in the lounge was so pretty and huge. I loved it!


The juice bar in the lounge.


These are the little private coves that you can sit in and eat lunch, read, and relax.




This is the ladies dressing room and was full of jewels. I loved it and it was so romantic.

This is the steam room and sauna.


Hot tub. There is one in ladies room and the men have their own.

Water fountain in ladies spa room.

 I love the stone work.


Since it was Eddies birthday we will end on a photo from the mens locker room/spa room that I had him take. Of course in their room they get a huge TV on the wall.

If you have never done this I would highly recommend it. We had such a fun and relaxing time and I can not wait to go again!! Happy Birthday Eddie!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...