11.09.2012

Dinner At Paula Deens After the Savannah Half Marathon

After the Savannah 2012 Rock n Roll Half Marathon we went to dinner at Paula Deens. I made my reservation 4 months in advance so that should tell you I was very excited. After running my half marathon I was more than hungry, so here is a peak into our dinner!





Of course you wish and wish Paula Deen will actually be there and she wasn't but I did get as close as I could. Funny story that I posted this on facebook and someone said, "Paula looks like a cardboard." Well yes she is!



I love the style of the restaurant and the decor. Really lets you feel the southern style.



Look what was for dinner.............Roast, mashed potatoes, fried chicken, black eye peas! Yes I am southern.


Trey enjoyed his meal also because after all he did an awesome job cheering me on!


From the look on our face you can see we really enjoyed everything.


When we left we saw the carriage going down the street which was a fun site after our great southern meal..


If you take part in the Savannah Rock n Roll Marathon I would highly recommend stopping in at Paula's!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...