11.08.2012

2012 Savannah Rock n Roll Expo

The expo was well laid out and it was easy for us to walk around the floor and look at everything. We really enjoyed speaking with all the vendors and even purchased a few new items to try in future runs and training.

Walking into the expo it wasn't crowded at all. We loved having the chance to grab a few photos.





My hope is my husband will be joining me in a future half marathon. My son might also but I told him we have a serious training plan he will have to follow.


Signing in at my corral and picking up my packet and bib number. Also shirt and goodie bag.


Then the count down was on!!! Time seemed to speed by...............




The best piece of news was when I found out since I ran in  Rock n Roll Half Marathon multiple times in one year I will receive a medal for that. Take a look below at the medal for 2 runs. This will be mine because I just ran Savannah and I ran New Orleans in March. I am so excited to receive mine!



Its always fun to see who you will run into during an event like this!



I loved shopping at all the stations. Right now orange is one of my favorite colors and Brooks had such a great selection!



I talked about this in my previous post but towards the end I wanted to run into a certain pacer and follow her in. I made sure I had a very good understanding of how the pacer would be marked. I would recommend going to the pacer table and just make sure you have an understanding in case you want to try following  pacer.



Again the expo was great and we enjoyed our time there! I am really looking forward to running another RnR race!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...