10.22.2012

Healthy Energy Bites Snack

I hit a home run on this one!!!! I found the recipe online but modified it just a bit to fit my need. This takes care of those cravings when you want something salty and sweet. So good!!!


Here is what you will need:
1 cup (dry) oatmeal
1 cup toasted coconut flakes
1/2 cup chocolate chips 
1/2 cup peanut butter 
1/2 cup ground flax seed
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla
1 scoop of Whey Protein
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and place in refrigerator for about 1 hour. At that time take out and make into 1 inch balls. I put butter on my fingers to help it not stick as much.

I placed them in a container and stored them in the refrigerator . They stayed fresh and tasted great.




I would highly recommend these!!!!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...