10.19.2012

Halloween Decorations Are Out for 2012


I love this time of year! The weather is cooling off, its time to sign up for all the 5K races, and my Halloween decorations get to come out! I love the pumpkins and fall items and I am really not one for the skulls and skeletons. Here are some photos of this years items.

Fireplace in Family Room



My formal dining room..........



I started with these cute spider web place mats and then set each with white plates.











I love my pumpkin men!


This table sits beside my front door. I love the Mickie items that I picked up on a recent trip to Disney World!

I wanted to keep my kitchen table simple because we use it everyday. I love this large wooden pumpkin bowl.



A few items on the kitchen counter.

I didn't bring out all of my serving dishes but this is one of my favorites. I am sure I will make some type of Halloween goodies to place on it!



Do you like to decorate for Halloween?
Do you do with pumpkins or ghost and goblins?



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...