7.17.2012

Missions Enduracool Towel- New Shopping site

"New Day Tuesday Site to Share"

I love to shop online because you seem to have so many more choices. Online shopping also allowes your gift to look more thought out and personal. I thought something that would be fun is every Tuesday I am going to share with you a new site that I have found that offers unique items. So here is my first "New Day Tuesday Site to Share." I saw this product on the Today Show and I plan to place my order today! I really want to put this to the test!



Its the Mission’s™ Enduracool™ and is made from a performance fabric that instantly cools when wet with water or sweat and is then wrung out and snapped in the air to activate the sustained cooling properties. Use during or after sports in the heat to provide cooling on your neck, head or other hot zones.




I researched how it works: A new way in cooling, the fabric absorbs and retains sweat and water, circulating the molecules while regulating the rate of evaporation to ensure an instant cooling effect against the skin for hours, without feeling wet.

Here is the link. enduracool-instant-cooling-towel-

This is going to be great for a special race or event that is really warm. Perfect for my son during those hot summer football games. I put my order in and I will keep you updated on how it works! Photos and info came from the link site.

Have you ever tried this product or something like it? Have an awesome week!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...