6.02.2012

TJ Maxx Shopping Trip

I ran into TJ Maxx today because I am on the hunt for 2 black pillows for benches that are in two of my bathrooms. One is my master bathroom as you can see below. I will share a seperate blog about how I completely made over my bathrooms. I am so pleased!


I found this one today and really think its perfect and will keep my fingers crossed its still there tomorrow. Its a brown Ralph Lauren pillow that is perfect and only 19.99.


I know this will look great!

While I as there I found this pair of shoes and ohhhhhhh how I wished they would have been in my size. I am on the hunt for a 7 1/2!


Love them!

I had to snap a photo of another pair Coach shoes that were just put out today. Not a pair I'm interested in but its so great to see Coach hitting the shelf!



In the home design department I found a chair I really liked but really do not have a place for it. Had to share.


I am also looking for the perfect tote. I currently carry a purse and a large bag with office type items. I carry a large bottle of water and tea bags with me so when I travel to our other offices I can make fresh hot tea. I also have my computer, files, and those type of items. I would like to find a tote that will hold these items and a few items from my purse and just use this during business hours. I'm still looking. I thought I found the perfect bag today but I want a different color. Here it is,



Its a Cynthia Rowley Bag that TJ Maxx has for 49.00 and I found it only for 129.00. How awesome is that!

Plenty of room for my computer and other items during my work day.

Very pretty colors but I think I want black, red, or something that will go with everything.

I love how its narrow but tall. It will work perfect! Now I just need to find the color I want!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...