3.19.2012

New Garmin Watch I Want to Get My Hands On

I was looking online today and found my next investment. This watch is really something and is perfect for running, biking, and swimming. Great for those people training for a triathlon or just participating in different areas of sporting events. It states it will analyze every step, every stroke, and every pedal.

With swimming it looks at distance, efficiency, stroke type, and stroke count.
With running it monitors distance, pace, and vibration alerts.
With Biking it monitors distance, speed, barometric altimeter.



Now that I am expanding my area of fitness and have added biking I cant wait to get my hands on this! I see this being added to my Christmas list. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...