2.23.2012

Beach Vacation

We had a great time at the beach and getting away from Mardi Gras. My husband and I are both not big fans of Mardi Gras so this time of year we take a vacation and go to Panama City. I wanted to share a few photos from our trip.

A few shots of the inside.......



The 2nd bedroom




The master bedroom


The gym is great and one of my favorite features.







OK, I really do not do 40 pound bicep curls...it was fun to try!.:)


Love the TVs that are in front of each treadmill. Each time I went in people were either leaving or not watching. I'm not sure how this would work if 15 people were lined up all watching TV but it was great this time of year.

The view is wonderful!





I went out for a morning run but it quickly turned into a two mile walk. I didn't want to injure my legs in the sand. I have 3 runs coming up in the next month and half. I have two half marathons and 1 5k race. I have already had one injury from not wearing the proper shoes and now I am very careful!!

Back to the trip, it was great fun and I so enjoy the special time with my family!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...