1.24.2012

Homemade Taco Soup Recipe



Welcome to my Blog

Taco Soup is on the menu for lunch today. This was so easy and you can make ahead the morning of like I did or the evening before. I usually don't eat Taco Soup for dinner because it never seems quite filling but its perfect for lunch. Don't get me wrong this does make a great dinner but there is just something about me and how I have the mind set of meat and potatoes as a meal. The only change is my potatoes are more like vegetables now! Before leaving for the office I put everything in the crock pot and it was ready to go. I stored the entire crock pot bowl and tomorrow morning I will pop it back in the crock pot for lunch again. Its perfect for pre made lunch two days in a row!




The recipe is so easy and there are so many versions out there but I really like one I have put together. Here you go!

1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can corn
1 can rotel
1 32 oz chicken stock
1 pound hamburger or ground turkey
1 pack taco seasoning
1 pack ranch seasoning

You brown your meat, drain, the pour everything together and let simmer. That easy and that yummy! Hope you enjoy. Erica
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...