1.24.2012

Evening Out

My daughter recently had her winter formal and call outs that my husband and I attended. Since it was held downtown we just made a fun date event out of it. We started with a wonderful dinner at my favorite resturant. A few pictures before we started the evening..............



As we waited for the event to start we had the chance to hear this guy play the best music. I could have sat there for hours because it wasnt to loud and was just a smooth sound. A fun way to pass time!



A few snap shots from the event............




My favorite picture of the evening and one I will cherish always is from the Father/Daughter dance.



A very special night for all!!!            Erica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...